With over 30 years of bass fishing experience, Texas Roadhouse pro, Mike DelVisco, a full-time time professional angler has competed on the Bassmaster, FLW and PAA Tours, currently competes on the Bassmaster Open Tour and is a 2007 and 2008 Grand Slam and 2009 Bassmaster Series National Championship qualifier, multiple time Regional Championship qualifier and recently finished 4th at the inaugural Ultimate Match Fishing Invitational and won the FLW BFL Super Tournament on Old Hickory Lake. In addition to competing, Mike conducts seminars around the country at many popular sport shows and is a former Bassmaster University instructor. Mike writes for a number of online and print publications and hosts a number of video tip segments on the web and broadcast outlets.
1. Cranking up springtime bass – Learn all you need to be productive in using and selecting crankbaits leading into spring. Mike makes the process simple from location to technique to make you a better crankbait angler.
2. All season soft plastics – Too many plastic baits in your box not getting used? If you’re like many anglers you have an abundance of plastics that just don’t get used. Well, dust them off and get ready to learn Mike’s process for picking the right plastic for the job all year long.
3. Understanding pattern fishing – The key to catching bass is finding them first and it’s a question many want the answer to. Mike takes you step by step in determining just how to locate and catch bass from spring to fall.
4. A little finesse – Over the last several years many pros have found the power of finesse tactics, Drop shot, shaky head, Neko rig and other light line techniques are explained to make you a more well round angler.
5. Understanding Sonar – Understanding your fish finding sonar is a must for finding and locating fish and the structures they live around. Mike will help you understand in this easy to follow program on a topic that is one of the misunderstood aspects of fishing.
6. Top Water tactics – there is no doubt that top water baits are some of the most exciting of all to fish. Get Mike’s picks on how to choose and fish top waters for every situation.
FRIDAY, 2:00 P.M. – ROOM 1 – Understanding Sonar
SATURDAY, 1:00 P.M. – ROOM 1 – Understanding Sonar