Since 1997, the Northeast Fishing & Hunting Show has been the premier destination for outdoor enthusiasts! Our show offers an extensive lineup of exhibitors, experts, seminars, demonstrations, competitions and more. Our dates are strategically timed to be just before the opening of the Spring fishing & hunting seasons and we’re proud to call the Connecticut Convention Center home!
We welcome all Northeast area fishermen, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts to come to the show. We encourage you to bring your families along as there are plenty of things to do for all ages! Below are some quick links to helpful show information.
The most notable feature of our show is the extensive lineup of seminars and demonstrations we offer each day! At any given time of day there are likely fishing seminars, hunting seminars, casting pond demos, Hawg Trough demos and / or bird dog training demos happening!
To see a detailed schedule of seminars & demonstrations, click here or on the button!
List of Features
- First 200 kids on Saturday will receive a free Kids Cane Pole & Free Meal at Texas Roadhouse.
- DEEP Trophy Fish Awards Ceremony, Saturday at noon
- Hawg Trough
- Crazy Alberto Knie ~ All Weekend
- Dusty W Hunting Dog Demonstrations
- Bass Casting Competition
- Laser Shot Range
- Archery Range
- Catch & Release Trout Pond
- Hours of Seminars
- Fly Tying Center
- Fly Casting Demos
- Goose Hummock Mega Exhibit
- Paul Narducci Outdoor TV
- Enter to win prizes from St. Croix, Lubrimatic, Onyx Outdoors, Zeko Shoes & Lew’s and Optima Batteries
- Details at booth # 219, courtesy of Paul Narducci
- Bull Moose Permit for sale at Lugdon Lodge Booth # 149; Hunt September 28- October 3 in Zone 3 of Maine
Dates & Hours
Returning in 2023
Until then, please consider visiting our sister-show at the Mohegan Sun, the CT Fishing & Outdoor Show, March 25-27, 2022. Details for this show can be found at ctfishingoutdoorshow.com
Friday: 12p – 8p
Saturday: 10a – 7p
Sunday: 10a – 5p
Purchase tickets at the show
$12 – Adult General Admission
$4 – Children 5-12
FREE – Children under 5
No online tickets sales for this event. Cash only at the box office. Admission price includes the 10% state amusement tax.
Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06103
Click here for interactive directions!